Thursday, September 1, 2016

The First Weeks of School

The first weeks of school we did some interesting activities.  We played volleyball.  We've done running and exercising.  We did "All About Me" projects.  We learned about Digital Citizenship.

We're doing more projects right now. The States Road Trip is about math. We did Breakout in the library.  We are learning about blogs.

Thank you for reading and please leave a comment.


Written by Sean, Caden, Daimon, Jonah, Miguel, Sage, Troy, Jacob, Paul

and Ryan

4 comments:

  1. I like the break out and how you put the students who wrote it.I think you should explain more about digital citizenship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this break out.It was so much fun.I wish we can do this again. I wish the groups could have worked together more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cool! but what is a breakout it sounds cool i just need a little more information to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sound of Digital Citizenship.But I would like to know more about it and more about the lessons you taught.

    ReplyDelete